Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Roundup 2012

The temperature is working it's way up to the 90's today here in beautiful San Diego. 
I decorated my house last month as if we were enjoying cooler Fall temperatures, but they have yet to show up and I'm tempted to turn on the air conditioner again.



I showed you my Fall mantle in a previous posts.



and my Fall entryway in the last post.


 
Here is the roundup of the rest of the house. 
These are the cabinets you see when you come in the front door.
I'm not a big orange person, so I use it sparingly in my Halloween decor.
I group most of the orange I have here.   


Here's how my DIY industrial shelves are decorated for Fall. 
I am reusing the same Fall decor I've had for years, mostly white and metallics. 
I still try and change it up a little each year by arranging things differently.  


Here is how I used the blue pumpkins last year.

 The crows are perching above the fireplace this year.


I painted the pumpkins blue and gold last year. 



You can go here and check out how I did it and see other blogger's blue pumpkins that inspired me


Here is one of my velvet pumpkins surrounded by coral, shells, starfish and my painted gourds
I love a good cloche and put EVERYTHING in them. 
If my dog would stay still I'd probably put her in a cloche, I love them. 
Just kidding, Piper is too big to fit in a cloche.
A cloche makes everything a little more special.






Here are some of my velvet pumpkins that I made last year. 
To see the tutorial I used go here.
I combined them with some starfish and put them in a cornucopia basket.


I added some of my magnetic skeleton and crystal drops to the candle holders. 
To see how to make these go here.













I changed out my glass bubbles for Fall with miniature frosted pumpkins.



And a few to this glass vase. 
I like to keep the beach out year round so the seahorse stays.



I hope you are enjoying cooler Fall weather where you live.
Thanks for checking it out.


You might also enjoy


4 comments:

  1. You just amaze me! You teach, you coach, you decorate. I sit, I contemplate, I procrastinate! LOL So trying to get my act together here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment cracked me up! :) I agree, Shannon is amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love your Halloween decor!!! Mine is so skimpy; I barely have anything out. My oldest would be in heaven at your place- he loves all things Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Halloween decor!! I can't wait to see your Holiday decor!! Bet it is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...