Friday, September 23, 2011

O'verlays, have you seen these yet?

I was checking out Amanda's blog over at Amanda Carol at Home and saw her to die for Ikea dresser.  She glammed it up with a very cool product called O'verlays.   Amanda painted hers gold and put stickies on the back to attach them to the dresser.  Very clever and she can easily change it up when she wants to. 

How cool is that?



Have you seen these?  I can't wait to try them.
Look at all the cool patterns they come in.



Love this!


Can't wait to figure out what I'm going to with these when I order some?
Over a mirror perhaps or maybe the ceiling?
source

Maybe I'm the last person to hear about these?

Thanks for checking it out.

9 comments:

  1. I've never seen them either, but love them! Definitely need to check them out. Our back stairs are painted. Thinking they might look good on the back riser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard of them recently, too!! Don't they take blah to beautiful?? The white on white is elegant, but the metallic on white is really high end looking! And I really like it on the mirrored cabinets!! People are so darn smart!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon let's put our heads together and come up with a clever, fantastic, gotta have it, can't live without it IDEA! How is everything? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of them! Will definitely have to put into my design arsenal : ) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen them. oooooh fun! I have some ideas already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for sharing. iv never seen them already made up either, but i have seen a tutorial on tipjunkie to make your own though, but it looks quite hard. these are beautiful Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love overlays! I love what you've done with yours! I love the first dresser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww thanks for sharing my dresser! It truly is a great product & the possibilities are endless with what you can do with it. She even recently made a jewelry display holder out of it here: http://honeyandfitz.blogspot.com/2011/09/guest-post-danika-from-gorgeous-shiny.html#axzz1ZGSEdNmp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just heard about them this weekend! They are so amazing. Can't wait to use them for something.

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...