Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye Christmas

I took down Christmas yesterday. It's sad, but it also feels good at the same time? My house looks so bare and blah, but less cluttered, calmer, and more serene.


I usually wait to put away Christmas until New Year's Day.

We will be celebrating New Year's Eve at a friend's house this year and since no one is coming to our house and it was pouring rain, it seemed like a good rainy day project.



I really don't enjoy cleaning my house, it makes me cranky.




I must admit though I love when it's clean.



It does feel good to vacuum up the last faux pine tree needle off the carpet.




Now if I could just get the glitter out of my scalp.



What the heck, I'll leave it in there for New Year's Eve.

Good Bye Christmas... till next year. Oops! I forgot, I still need to take down the outside decorations. I'll have to wait till they dry out.

Happy New Year!





1 comment:

  1. Back from NC...now onto Operation Christmas Breakdown. I'll be thinking of you. Missing you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...